Perfectly Fresh respect your privacy and are determined to protect your personal data. The purpose of this privacy notice is to inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.perfectlyfresh.co.uk
Perfectly Fresh is the controller and is responsible for your personal data. Our contact details are Perfectly Fresh, Fields Farm, Green Lane, Alderley Edge, SK9 7UW, United Kingdom, Tel: 07987654321, Email: email@example.com
Third-party links outside of our control
Personal Data We Collect About You
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, such as:
- Identity Data – includes first name, last name, user name, title, gender.
- Contact Data – includes billing address, delivery address, e-mail address, telephone numbers.
- Aggregated data – we also collect, use and share aggregated data, such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose.
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We obtain data directly from you when you engage our services via email or phone. This includes when you contact us through our website or request marketing to be sent to you.
Purposes for Which We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows.
We will provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
- Promotional offers – We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think may be of interest to you, in terms of relevant products, services and offers. You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us and have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
Change of Purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we with notify you and explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Your Legal Rights
Unless subject to an exemption under the data protection laws, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, where consent was the lawful basis for processing your data;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), where applicable i.e. where our processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of our contract with you or where we process your data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to our processing of personal data, where applicable i.e. where processing is based on our legitimate interests (or in performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing or processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org